Monday, October 13, 2014

♥ New Releases @ G o s h ! ♥ 10.13.2014 ♥

Okay, so ya'll already know that I have some awesome lil FREEBERS in the store right?!?

Wait...

What???

You didn't know???  Oh my heck!  I'm slackalackin!

Well October is a favorite month to many and I am no exception.  I of course love October because it's MY month!  I'm a Libra...I Love Halloween...and I love Pink!

October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month!  Pinktober!  Since my Grandmother died of Breast Cancer, this is very near and dear to my heart...So in honor of my Grandma, and every other Breast Cancer Survivors, Victims, Friends, and Families...These are in honor of you also!  This one comes accompanied by a Halloweenie Mani/Pedi Set.  Please accept these Mani/Pedi Group Gifts...




Stop on by the store: G o s h ! Good Ole Southern Hospitality

Don't forget to grab the goodie out of the Candy Basket on the front desk!


                           

These items are also available for free on Marketplace:

BCA 2014
Halloweenie
Hallow's Eve

Also!!!  Few new Releases happenin' @ G o s h ! too!


These are also available in the store and Marketplace:
 Kinda Primary
Blue Ombres 01
Teal Ombre 01

Ok I'm not slackalackin' anymore!!!

Please like G o s h ! on Facebook!  I've reached 100 Likes and I know that's not much to all the fancy schmancy big time designers in SL...but I'm PROUD :)  So...please help me to keep G o s h ! growing!

G o s h ! on FB

Love Ya'll, Mean it!
<3Ana

No comments: