Monday, February 18, 2013

♥ Frustration ♥

About a year ago when a lady approached me letting me know that she'd named her gesture shop also Gesturbation Station...I was just like fine whatever, because I was a bit bored and fed up with SL anyway...I mean yeah it was cool that she came to me...but had I had a problem with her having the same name as mine would she have changed it to something else?  I highly doubt it since she was telling me AFTER she'd already set her stuff up...

Now that I'm back on SL do I have the right to be angry that she's used the name?  I know that there can be more than one, but everyone wants to be original...Or I mean you would think lol.  I decided that I'll change the name of my gesture store to something more orignal...so I created G o S H ! Gestures.  Good Ole Southern Hospitality.  I'm having to go through and delete all the old stuff off of the market place because of the name change, and it's painstakingly slow...OMG...each time it takes two minutes to delete a gesture I get a little more angry at that little lady that informed me she was gonna use the same gesture shop name as me...
EACH
TIME
I
HAVE
TO
PRESS
DELETE

WANT 
TO
PUNCH
THAT 
WOMAN
IN
HER
AVATAR 
FACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Okay...Rant over and I guess I'll go back to deleting these, just so I can put them back on again with the new store name...

Love Ya'll, Mean It...
Ana

No comments: