Tuesday, March 12, 2013

♥Newness @ G o S H !♥


╔═.♥.══════╗
G ᴏ S H ! Gestures
╚══════.♥.═╝
ɢᴏᴏᴅ ᴏʟᴇ ѕᴏᴜтнᴇʀɴ нᴏѕᴘɪтᴀʟɪтʏ


Finally, settled on a mainstore...FINALLY....That felt like it was taking forever.  I was angry with that woman for taking the gesturbation name, but I think it was a blessing...I like the G o S H ! Name so much better.  So YAY!!!! to the lady that made me change my store name lolol...Ms JanisBoBanis and I have worked really hard on the land...sucks not havin' a full prim sim anymore...but I think she's done UHH MAY ZING work with what we have...The store is finished but the land is forever changing lol...Here's what I've got so far for the mainstore..I love it!  It looks Redneck Fab? HickALicious? I am a Texan...but by golly I love sparkles!!! Click here to visit: G o S H ! Gestures


I also have opened a store @ The Venue...Check it out:


So far I haven't had a single sale at the Venue but I rented the shop for 2 weeks so I'll give it that to sell something....

There are a few new gestures available that I've made. I also am offering FREEBERS!!!!  Join our group for more updates.  I want to try and get this syndicated on the iheartsl.com I hope hope hope I can.  That would be GRRRREAT!!!  Okay Okay, come check out the store and buy some gestures!! Also remember I make customs of every shape and size.  So holler at me for a cute or sexy sounding name gesture.  

Love ya, Mean it!
♥Ana


No comments: