Saturday, March 23, 2013

♥Oh G o S H !♥


╔═.♥.══════╗ 
G ᴏ S H ! Gestures 
╚══════.♥.═╝ 
ɢᴏᴏᴅ ᴏʟᴇ ѕᴏᴜтнᴇʀɴ нᴏѕᴘɪтᴀʟɪтʏ



Okay, Okay...So it seems that I've ruffled a couple of feathers with my St. Paddy's LOTD Blog that mentioned a certain club.  Well let's break it down shall we?!?...

I had suspicions about the A&J Nightclub.  I suspected that they were using bots to gain traffic so that they could be placed in the top spots in the search on Second Life.  They're usually found in the Destination Guide.  Let me start from the beginning...Hold onto your virtual seats...This might be a bumpy ride lol...

Ok...So...

Like I'd said, Deke is a newb.  I'm trying to show him how awesome SL is and why it's an addiction for so many people.  We look all the time in the search to see what's going on.  We like going to Live Music events.  We like going to clubs in hopes of meeting new friends and finding cool places to hang out...You know...as you do.  I kept seeing A&J Nightclub pop up in the search. On the front page as one of the top places to go.  So I went there to check it out.  I TP'D Deke and we gave it a shot.  We went in and at first the music was cool and omg there were people here...that was awesome because as of most of you know that all too often you TP to a place and there's absolutely no one there.  That really sucks when you're trying to find somewhere to hang out yanno?!?  All these people in here and not a soul was talking.  I really didn't think anything of it at first, I just thought 'oh people are probably idle or in boxes'.  We stayed there about 10 minutes or so, so we gave it a good lil stretch.  Went onto the next club thinking nothing out of the ordinary about A&J Nightclub   We went on to the Ohana Club and had an awesome time. 

Here comes another day and again we're lookin' for somewhere to go.  Deke landmarked A&J Nightclub  so we decided to go see what was going on there...When we got there, it was the same exact scenario.  SAME people were dancing in the SAME spots.  Again, no one said a word.  Not even a single greeting to welcome to this "FRIENDLY" club.  I started to look around at the people that were there.  I told Deke then, that there was something off about this club.  That it seemed staged.  There are a bunch of people here but not a SOUL to greet.  If you look at the owners profiles, I mean one of the things they boast about is how friendly their club is and how there's constant conversation.  I was told though that people just didn't want to talk to me lol.  I started looking at the profiles of the people dancing.  All of their names were similar I don't remember all the names, but they were all in the same format.  Some of them were even born/rezzed on the SAME DAY!  What a coincidence that they also belong to the SAME groups.  Who better than to bring on the case?!?!?! No other than my Sistah from another mistah... JANIS BO BANIS!!!  

Ok...here's the situation...lolol

Janis and I went to the club so I could show her what I suspected.  This time when we got there though, there were actual people there.  How could you tell?  They were all at the side of the club infront of one of the stages that was in there.  Their names were also different than the others.  They were playing gestures, and they were talking. UH MAY ZING!  All I did was ask how many avatars were real people and how many were bots.  Someone made a sarcastic comment like "I bot shoes today" lol.  I didn't say a word, no one said another word about it.  I went over to where the "other" avatars were dancing...it was just staged...It was soulless lol...I made a comment that it's the stepford club.  Another sarcastic comment made "Well you can step on outta here" I said "I will and I'll blog about it".  I immediately got IM'd by Jasper Lemton.  He's the owner of the club.  Well one of them. He told me that if I didn't have anything nice to say about the club to not say anything at all...How very Thumperish of him lol.  I didn't say anything at all BAD about the club.  I asked a simple question and got very sarcastic comments.  He then told me that his friends that I was talking about (He knew exactly which ones) were all physically handicapped and only used voice but would not say hi if they don't know you.  Then it became they were in a home, and they just didn't want to talk to me personally.  I guess they judged me by the cuteness of my avatar lol.  It wasn't about them not talking to me.  They didn't talk AT ALL.  Not even to each other.  Or anyone else that came in.  Well about 45 minutes or so of this went on of him telling me that he doesn't have bots and he can't believe I'm harassing them (even though he's the one that approached me...).  I told him I only asked a question but he just kept on and on and on and on and on and... well you get the picture...He told me that he talked to his wife (The other club owner Alessandra Floresby) and she said that he should just leave me alone because I'm the type of person that wants to cause trouble.  That's not it at all.  I'm not that type of person, but apparently they're the type of people that will cheat to get their club noticed.  It's false advertising.  It's cheating when there are so many awesome clubs out here in SL that work hard to achieve their patrons and they do it without cheating and using bots/fake avatars to create traffic.  

No sooner than he said that, I got another box...Guess who this one was from?!??!  You got it...Alessandra Floresby.  She let me know that she was the other owner of the club and she was upset about the way I was talking about her club and her friends...I never said anything out of line to anyone in that club, be it a real person or a bot.  I did let this owner and her husband know that I thought their club was fraudulent.  They both approached me and kept on and on, yet I was the one that was harassing them.  

ANYWAY...She kept telling me how she didn't care what I thought and such, so I told her to leave me alone then.  So she did.  I went on and finished up my blog finally and then posted the LOTD.  I got two comments on there and I believe that it was the two owners of that club.  Just by the things that were said and how the harassment was brought up again.  Blogging my thoughts about a club isn't harassment...

I was talking to Deke about it and decided to see if I can go back to the club so I could take pics to show...well I of course have been banned...So Deke went...They've completely shut down the club and the land...you have to be on the list now I guess to get in...Oh darn...I do not feel bad about it at all, because I stand behind what I believe.  I believe that A&J Nightclub uses bots to create traffic to their club in order to gain popularity.  I've been told that I don't know what it takes to run a club or land...Like people would actually know lol.  I have owned a club.  I have managed a club.  I have DJ'd.  I have Hosted.  I own a mainstore that's on my land.  I know exactly what it takes...That's one of the reasons I'm so fired up about it.  It's not fair to cheat.  There are so many awesome clubs in SL that don't have to use bots to get ahead.  It's not fair to us that are in search of places to hang out.  It's not fair to the other clubs that DON'T CHEAT...

lol...Now who wants me to blog about their club, clothing, product?!?!  Send me a notecard lol.  Be warned...I will be honest about what I think.  If I like your product/club/service I will say so.  If I don't, I will say so!!!  

To the A&J Nightclub...all I have to say to you is


Love Ya, Mean It...

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW... You are so wrong lady to say anything about the owners of THE A & J NIGHTCLUB, I work there as a DJ and Host for the last six months. The owners always go way above and beyond to make sure everything goes well at there place. I never had a problem with anyone in the club make a comment that no one is talking or not getting a greeting. Yes there are times when we don't talk when they have singers and concerts there because we are listening to the music / songs. The owners of the club do there own Hosting at some of the events. They have always said Hi or Hello to everyone that comes in to the club and for a matter of fact, I was there the night you come to the club and saw in local chat that, they did say Hello to you, I also saw the local chat regarding you say things about the club about no one was talking to you. We were all trying to listen to the concert they were having for us that night, I know that the owners would never try to cheat anyone to get to the top. DJ Arie Black my home is THE A & J NIGHTCLB and we always be.

Mic Luke Hill said...

WRONG, WRONG... WRONG.!!! I am one of the bots you are talking about and I was there that night. You IM me when I was there with my SL girlfriend. You have IM me before to during the day as well. I would have never talk to you because I am with her and only her. You need to get a real life. We like the place and the people there at the nightclub. So I am pleased to let you know that I am not a bot nor is my SL girlfriend, Sincerely Mic Luke Hill aka MIC

Unknown said...

Now...Did I say that their DJ's and Hosts were bots?!? Where did I say that? And if ya'll were there that night...ya'll were there under different names, because I didn't see either of you...and You fella...Let's see the proof where I've IM'd you, because I've never done such a thing. I've never even seen you before, your name wasn't even one of the ones I remember..I can make this ugly if you wanna...Or you can just let me have my opinion of the stupid club. The owners also greeted me that night..It's obvious that NEITHER ONE of you read what I actually posted. DJ Arie...I've looked up all your stuff, I don't think you're a bot...I don't think the ENTIRE club is bots...I never said that the owners didn't work to do stuff...but that still doesn't mean they don't use bots to get ahead. If they wanna do it fine...then why is everyone got their panties all rustled up over MY opinion...IF I'M SO WRONG...Why are ya'll causing such a stink?! Anyway...Perhaps ya'll should adjust your reading spectacles (if you wear them) and re-read my posts. Then Mr MIC LUKE HILL You should start being honest and not lie about stuff, the devil will come jerk you outta bed when you sleep (That's what my mama used to tell me lol) I really wish all FOUR of ya'll lol would learn how to not MISSPELL the SAME words lololol...golly ya'll are comical...If this stuff isn't going on...Why'd they close down the club? It's not fair to clubs like say ENERGY that work hard, and have a huge following...They don't have to cheat and use bots to create traffic for popularity...Just their awesomeness does that...Maybe you should DJ there...JS. Ya'll have a good'n now ya hear?!?

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
sofia Dorben said...

Phili Jones, You said it.... Nothing but a fat lady who has no life and just like to start trouble. Laughing a t what you said about her. Funny how she took off your comment. Truth hurts Ana, lol way to funny Phili please leave more comments on her we all want to know more, lol

Unknown said...

Hi Sofia...Nice to meet you. I'm glad you have an authority to speak about me...I mean I don't believe I've ever even encountered you in my life...So again...Nice to meet you! Now as for his comment...If you do indeed know how to read then you would see I didn't delete it, he did. It says; "This comment has been removed by the author." Author meaning the writer...DUH! You are able to say these things without even knowing me and that is fine that shows more about you than it does about me. Thank you Siskel & Ebert! I like that my lil blog sparked you though. You have a good day now.

Unknown said...

yeah i deleted it. i put it up there to be a dick when i was throwin a fit and im sorry i did it now. im sorry ana.