Tuesday, March 19, 2013

♥Deke♥

 So I have this fella named Deke Rivers...He's pretty much a noob.  He has no idea what he's doin', but he's learnin'.  Deke and I didn't meet in SL but we migrated to SL.  I met Deke in Yahoo of all places lol.  He was quick witted and was making me giggle a bunch.  We became friends and yadda yadda yadda feelin's started to develop and all that snazzy stuff.  Well...here we are about 2 years later...Yahoo chat closed down so we didn't really know what to do.  We'd tried Paltalk...HATED IT.  Well I did.  Deke still chats over there.  Anyway...we wanted something that we could do together to spend time with each other.  I mean we talk on skype but we wanted I guess a more social sort of setting, so now we're in this biggo SL world.  We've partnered and departnered a few thousand million times...because we fight every single day.  He's ignited more passion in me than anyone has in my entire life.  I tell him everything.  I'm open, honest and loyal.  Unfortunately, that's what we fight about a lot heh...

When we're getting along (in the rare moments) we're so great together.  It's like when we're good we're good...You know the rest.  It's probably pretty cliche, but it's all new to me.  I've never butted heads with someone so much.  I can't figure out what it is.  I want him to believe me so badly.  I want him to believe that I tell him the truth because I do.  I hate that he doubts me.  Anyway...Let's just talk about the good lol...

If it wasn't for him, I probably wouldn't be back playing SL right now.  It was at his urging that we play this together.  I reluctantly decided to, and I'm already back fully addicted it seems lol.  

I've been in and out of SL for 6 years.  
What on earth do I do to show my noob bf how great SL really is?  I mean...for the most part I'm usually working on something so I'm just kinda standin' or dancin' around lol.  I don't really know what to do or where to go?!  We've been hitting up a few clubs lately.  Kinda making rounds also trying to get the 
G o S H ! name out there...I'm on a country music kick so I've been looking for a good country club to go to...I've yet to really find one, so I guess I'll eventually start DJing again and open up our own club.  I know I know just another club in SL.  Perhaps...But Imma spin some country remixes WOOT!  What can I give him to do so he feels like he's contributing?  Also, if anyone has any ideas on where I can take him to get men's clothes and all that jazz...Imma girl so I have no idea where to go for guys...Guess it's time I find out.  

I guess the whole point of this post is that I really kinda dig this fella.  I'm looking forward to adventures with him.  


Awww...I got my very own noob.

No comments: