Tuesday, March 26, 2013

♥slOOkers By G o S H ! LOTD 03.25.2013♥


╔═.♥.══════╗
G ᴏ S H ! Gestures
╚══════.♥.═╝
ɢᴏᴏᴅ ᴏʟᴇ ѕᴏᴜтнᴇʀɴ нᴏѕᴘɪтᴀʟɪтʏ



I don't really have much of a story with this LOTD.  I was trying to find a dress that really liked and I was thinkin' it was this one.  Once I got everything on I realized that it wasn't this one, but what the heck, I'll make it a LOTD anyway...cuz duh it's super cute!!  

We did go to Wet Willies for a while and listened to some pretty good music.  Started out with one DJ and then switched to DJ Spike.  He played good music and was pretty funny.  Put your lips together...Take your finger and move it over your top and bottom lip making that bluhbluhbluhbluh sound.  He kept making that sound and maybe it was the glorious green, but it was cracking me up lol.  

We really like hanging out there, I just don't like the lag that comes with it. There's always a nice group of people dancing and listening to the music.  The DJ's I've heard have all played some good tunes too.  The hostesses always seem to be on the ball and try to have conversations with people and greet/help patrons...That's pretty cool, because all too often hosts just play gestures and say hi to people.  Like I said the other day it's gesture friendly so I love that.  Ya'll should check it out if ya get the chance and don't mind wading through a lil lag...

Once we left we hopped around to a few other clubs and ended up at Blackhearts Cafe.  As soon as we landed there's Tree and Giggles YAY! Went inside and someone left the zoo gates open.  There was a kitty, a bunny, a dragon, a werewolf and a cat...Was quite comical seeing the kitty and bunny catfight lol...

We ended the night back at home messing in our lol.  Overall...pretty tame day.

Oh what am I wearing? 

ᴅʀεss  Boho Baby*Rainbow
ғòóтωεᴀʀ  Equestrian Leather Boots*Black
нᴀɪʀ  Leesa*Swedish w/Roots
ɴᴀɪʟѕ  Ultra Mesh Rigged Fingernails
ᴊεωεʟʀʏ  Giselle*Black

Pretty simple outfit today but still cute as heck!

Come by and check out the store, I've added some new Harley Quinn and Miss Swan Gestures.  Grab the freeber in the back.  Tell your friends.  Take a look around the sim, dance on the pasture, have a roll in the hay, and then I dunno lol have a hanging at dawn down at the hanging tree!  

Click this cute lil blinkie to visit the store

And click this one to join the group:

Love Ya, Mean It..
~Ana






No comments: