Monday, March 25, 2013

♥Oh G o S H ! Live Music!!!♥


╔═.♥.══════╗
G ᴏ S H ! Gestures
╚══════.♥.═╝
ɢᴏᴏᴅ ᴏʟᴇ ѕᴏᴜтнᴇʀɴ нᴏѕᴘɪтᴀʟɪтʏ

This one isn't a LOTD, just an adventure in Ana~Land...

Ok, so...Lookin' for somewhere to go (as usual lol).  Searchin' through search lead me to Wayne Davis.  I did that handy lil reminder thingie again...It said to get there early, so we decided to just go ahead and TP there.

When we landed @ Sherie's Gaslight I'd thought that I had been there before.  The setting was familiar...Yes, I think I've been here...I turn around and I see no other than my old friend Serra Seelowe.  Yes...I've definitely been here before lol.  Then now that I think about it...I think I've heard this Wayne dude play before too..Ok Ok...Follow my mind here I'm typin' as it flows lol...

Get all rezzed in here and Holy Cow there are a ton of people here.  It's out on the ocean just on a pier...I turn on the music and I hear a lady named Nance Brody.  We just caught the end of her set, but I would love to go and have a proper listen to her.  She was damn good.  I'll have to remember to set a reminder thingie.  So maybe I'll blog about the next time I see/hear her.

Wayne Davis took the stage right at 9:00PM SLT.  I have to say that I was blown away.  I remember sorta hearing him play before...but I think time I REALLY heard him.  He is awesome!  He sang some Rock-N-Roll.  He sang some Blues.  He sang some Stevie Ray Vaughan and RAWKED it.  I'm sure Serra was jumpin' up and down at that lol (She loves SRV...).  He entertained the crowd.  He kept them engaged in his songs.  I dunno if you can tell or not, but I really enjoyed listening to him lol.  We danced and danced...and danced some more.   found some free beer...Good thing beers are endless in our closetories because he spills his EVERYWHERE!!!!  Please send our apologies to your cleaning crew, Sherie...I was wishing had been here to listen, because she would've loved it too.

Coming up next was a fella named Blues Heron...

He was also very good.  We enjoyed listening to him.  Maybe it's because I was a bit distracted by lookin' at all the shoes people were wearing, so I drifted away during his set.  We ended up not staying for all of it.  Decided it was time to hit up Wet Willies again.

seems to really like this place, and we always have a good time when we're there.  Folks are friendly.  The DJ's always seem to play good music.  Tonight's DJ was DJ LakeSteele and the host was princessaroxie (I can't tag her she has her profile set unavailable I think).  They were both great. I really enjoyed the DJ's music.  I should find out how their shops outside do.  See if it would be worth it to open one up there if there's room/availability...




We hung out there for a good while just listenin' to the music and havin' a good time with all the people there.  It never fails that when we go there, there are a lot of people there.  They're always pretty friendly and it isn't too hard to get people to chat.  It's gesture friendly, so that's a real big plus for me being a gesture maker lol.   and are my number one gesture promoters...They totally rock it!  It was a good day.

Earlier I looked up and there was this lady standing on the dance floor in the pasture by me...I recognized her name from The A&J Nightclub.  I hope she hadn't been standing there very long, because I was all off in la-la land.  Anyway...She told me that she would like to talk to me about her sister...I knew when she said that, she was talking about the owner of the club.  She said that my accusations really upset her.  She was letting me know that she is really a great person with a good heart.  She asked that we please give it another chance.  Imma Libra...So I guess we'll see about trying it out there again sometime.  She was really nice, and I enjoyed having a chat with her.  We exchanged Calling Cards <---- cute way of sayin' "added to friend's list huh"?!? he he. It was nice to meet her.

Well it's been sittin' here for a bit while I was making blinkies and such so I can't remember if I said all I wanted to say or not, but hey it's a good start I guess?!?  Where am I?! Who are you?! Guess I'll find something else to do until I get the urge to blog again lol...

As always here comes the shameless store plug:



Click here to visit the mainstore @ G o S H ! 

Remember I make custom gestures.  Send a notecard to Anastasia Bergbahn with what you're wanting.  Holler at me for samples &/or prices.

Love Ya, Mean It...
~Ana

No comments: