Wednesday, March 20, 2013

♥St. Paddy's Day slOOkers By G o S H !♥


╔═.♥.══════╗ 
G ᴏ S H ! Gestures 
╚══════.♥.═╝ 
 ɢᴏᴏᴅ ᴏʟᴇ ѕᴏᴜтнᴇʀɴ нᴏѕᴘɪтᴀʟɪтʏ

.::slOOkers::.


♡Imma ❤lover❤ of mesh.  I've decided that all of the clothing I purchase from now on will be mesh.  I really dig the Lola's Tangos too but I'm waiting with them until there's more clothing with the appliers..or maybe I just haven't been lookin' in the right spots lol.  This could very well be the case.♡ 

♡I wanted to wear something green (Oh how I love the green lol) for St. Paddy's Day, but I didn't want it to be all leprechaunish and shamrockish lol.  So I went with a lovely lil dress from Valentina E. Couture.  It's gawjus!  I love love the way the mesh just moves with me lol...When I left SL mesh was just getting out here.  I'm in the process of transferring everything over to mesh.  I've been buying strictly mesh clothing, hair, shoes, etc...I have to say...There are some really talented folks in SL.  I mean look at the stuff that's created?  It's amazing. I wish I had half the talent.♡ 

♡My bf Deke and I went to a couple of clubs...Stopped at Blackhearts Cafe...I really like it there most of the time.  My bestie Treeguy DJ's there, so it's usually pleasant there.  I like most of the music that's played there too...Always seems to be people there and they have a bunch of shops outside...Walkin' up into the club I had to stop and take a look just one more time at my purdy lil green heels from Maitreya.  I was gonna take over the world, but I got distracted by somethin' sparkly lol.  We got us some green beer and hit up the next club.♡

♡Next we landed @ Wet Willies this place plays mostly rock music, and it's always PACKED.  There have always been a ton of people when we've gone.  The music is usually pretty good.  We landed and as I was lettin' everything rez, I saw this girl land named HarleiQuinn, and I just happened to have made several Harley Quinn gestures!  WOW!  Short story shorter, I gave her a folder with all the gestures just cuz her name RAWKED! lol...And of course SHE LOVED IT (well she said she did anyway lol).♡  

♡We like to hop around a bit, so we're constantly lookin' through search at the different clubs or things that pop up in the destination guide...well A&J Nightclub pops up all the time, so we TP'd there...I dunno..This place is strange...like...no one talks.  I started lookin' around at the avatars that were in there and I need to go take a pic or something for ya'll to see, but their avatars were all named similar, with the same punctuations...ie: capital letters in certain places...So...My lil defective I mean detective mind starts turnin...I think they're all bots...so I start my investigative process by lookin' at their profiles...duh.  They all belong to the same groups...and all have similar sayings in their profile...I've tried to engage them into talking several times, to no avail...so I think they've just filled the place with bots to create traffic...Sucks for people like Deke and I that just wanna go hang out with other people.  It was just weird...Deke called it the Stepford club lol...ok So off to the next club...♡

♡We went to Wildcat Country because there was a sign sayin' they were gonna be having a George Strait Tribute Band.  I was like WOOHOO!!!!  Till they started playin'...Then it was more like BOOHOO!!!.  They didn't get the stream goin' very well at first, and I was expecting someone to be singing George's song's...but no...it ends up, they were just playin' a George Strait concert...I know it's just SL, but I kinda felt ripped.  I love George Strait...but I can listen to him anytime I wish, I was hopin' to hear someone else sing him. I love going to live music events here in SL.  Most of the time when we go to Wildcat it's ok...We don't really know people and sometimes it's kinda hard to get them to talk...but on a bright note, the sim is pretty cool and rezzes really fast.  Even for Deke...and his dinosaur of a PC...♡

♡I'm sure I got our club order outta order lol...I think we went to WildCat before A&J but oh well...It happened just like that but the other way around lololol....♡

♡We ended the night back at home on our platform...but hey...we weren't fightin' for a minute!!!♡  

♡Anyway...Here comes the store plug:  Make sure ya'll come by and check out my our lil neck of the woods...Grab you some gestures...Grab the freeber, Grab...wait...not there lol...Join the group to be kept up to date with all things G o S H !♡ 

Finally, what I'm wearing: 
ᴅʀεss Valentina E. Couture ~ Audrey Dress ~ Print ~ Green
★нᴀɪʀ★  Truth ~ Tristana ~ Swedish w/Roots
☆ғòóтωεᴀʀ☆  Maitreya ~ Shanti ~ Green
★ɴᴀɪʟѕ★  Jamman Jewels ~ Ultra Mesh Rigged Fingernails V3
ᴊεωεʟʀʏ  MANDALA ~ Milky Way2 ~ Poly White

Love Ya, Mean It...
❤Ana❤

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You seem to talk about other night club that don't have something to do with you or your friends, Just doesn't seem right of you to make any comment on them, you need to know you are SL and who would want to talk to you after the comments you make. It's ok for you say what you want because you don't have to pay for anything. I know for a fact it cost a lot to run a nightclub on SL. Make we all should get together and say things about the gestures you make on SL and see how you would like that someone messing with your business on SL.

Anonymous said...

Who do you think you are by judging the different clubs on SL when they work really hard to give everyone a place to go and listen to music. They are the one's putting out there own money to keep the business open. Who gives you the right to make any comments when you do not pay for it or was even asked to make a comment about any club on SL. You have no ideal how it works with or dealing with streams and yet you say that there guest at the clubs are bots just because they do not wish to talk to you. You need to remember this is SL " SECOND LIFE " where we all go to just have fun and try and stay away from drama avatars like your self, If I own a club I would have you banned from there place as well as report you to SL under harassment because that is what you are doing.

Unknown said...

I will reply to both comments at once since it seems that they were actually typed by the same "Anonymous" person...Way to go on bringing up the key points...However, neither one of you know what I indeed do and do not pay for in SL...whether or not I have run a club in SL or not (Which I have). I know all about running a stream and all that good stuff...I know all about what goes on to pay for a sim and have a club...These people choose to have a club and there are a lot of AWESOME clubs in SL. I think I am a person that wrote up a review about a club that has no personality. The other clubs I wrote about I will gladly go back. The A&J Club is a fraud. I left out how the owners attacked me in that exact same club. Go to the club and look at the layout...They are clearly bots used to create traffic for this club...They went as far as to tell me that each and every one of them people were handicapped and couldn't type, and they also all live in the same home. It wasn't that people wouldn't talk...Watch closely and I'll post another blog about the conversation I had with (YOU) the owners. I was never disrespectful with anyone...I've been waiting for your response. My opinion that your club is a fraud is not harrassment. The harrassment was when both you and your wife chose to attack me in IM. I'll just blog the entire story next...TBC...

Anonymous said...

I have run clubs in SL (who hasn't lol) and yes it is hard work and usually you run at a loss financially and then still get people whinging at you..

Nobody wants to 'attack' someones SL business but I did have the same reaction to the A&J club. There was something weird about the atmosphere and the avatars on the dance floor looked staged. Nobody chatted and all in all I wish I hadn't spent my precious time there...but it was quite high in traffic so I thought it might be a fun place.....heh

I'm glad Anastasia asked the owners about the bots/avatars, I'm sure we weren't the first to wonder about it. Unfortunately she hasn't had an answer yet, just defensive reactions.