Monday, March 18, 2013

♥SLOOKERS By G o S H !♥

╔═.♥.══════╗ 
G ᴏ S H ! Gestures 
╚══════.♥.═╝ 
 ɢᴏᴏᴅ ᴏʟᴇ ѕᴏᴜтнᴇʀɴ нᴏѕᴘɪтᴀʟɪтʏ

Okay, Okay...So I'm guilty...I look at the SL Fashion Blogs...AND I LOVE THEM!!!! I love seeing all of the different LOTD's.  I feel like Imma stalker of I♥SL.  The last time I was blogging I started SLòóKERS. This was my version of LOTD.  I've decided that since I'm back in the full swing of SL things...Imma do it again.  So without further ado....


So...We all know Imma lover of shopping...That's right Imma Shoppaholic...Well on SL! 

I used to do a lot of my own personal shopping on Marketplace.  My computer lagged a lot and it was hard for me to move around from store to store.  Now I have a better computer and I am still on Marketplace all the time, but I go look at things in-world a lot more than I used to.  I can see things a lot better now and I LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEE IT!

Okay...On to the Look Of The Day:

ᴄʟoтнɪɴɢ *Mon Cheri*

☆ғòóтωεᴀʀ☆ [GoS]

★ɴᴀɪʟѕ★ Jamman Jewels

ᴊεωεʟʀʏ Manna Boutique

★нᴀɪʀ★ Truth

☆нεʟмεт☆ Frag-Head - I couldn't find a landmark :(

Well I hope that I get a lil better at this lol...Ya'll remember to stop by G o S H ! 
and pick ya up some of the new gestures...I'm still offering Ghetto Leprechaun as a Freeber from St. Paddy's Day...Take a look around the sim..JanisJoplin Delicioso has done an amazing job getting it all beautified...Hang out...Dance out in our pasture, Take a roll in the hay, Enjoy the houseboat...Take a wander, take a gander, take some photographs!!! DO IT! 

Love ya, Mean it...
.♥.Ana.♥.






No comments: