Monday, April 8, 2013

♥Oh G o S H ! Live Music!!!♥


╔═.♥.══════╗
G ᴏ S H ! Gestures
╚══════.♥.═╝
ɢᴏᴏᴅ ᴏʟᴇ ѕᴏᴜтнᴇʀɴ нᴏѕᴘɪтᴀʟɪтʏ


I was gonna blog about another singer that we saw in SL, but I've just been so excited to tell ya'll about She blew us away! 

Went to search for something for us to do and saw that there was this girl it said making her debut singing in SL...She just happened to be on Fire Bay and since we're on Sweety Bay, we decided to go check her out.  Boy howdy I'll tell you what...She was amazing.  I wasn't expecting her to sound as good as she did.  It was an awesome surprise! 

To be honest, I was expecting a lot of mess ups and what not because lol she's a noob!  She said she was 45 days old so I was thinkin' oh great.  But on the contrary...she was amazingly great.  She sang a song that her and some friends wrote together about SL called The Griefer Song.  OMG it was so freakin' cute.  


I hope she doesn't kill me for saying this, but I get a Taylor Swiftish kinda vibe from her music...I think Taylor Swift is a dang talented artist.  So lol I hope you know Krysania that when I say that, I mean it as a total compliment. 

That Griefer song was so cute.  I would love to be able to get a copy of that for when(if) I DJ again.  I loved it.  

She sang some Green Day, Cold Play, Mumford & Sons, Backstreet Boys, and Yes...Semisonic...with some Closing Time.  I enjoyed every single one of her songs.  I loved the way she entertained the crowd...She talked and she giggled and I could tell that she was having a blast up there.  Her voice was so amazing...I just can't stress enough how impressed we are.  Her pitches were dead on.  Her chords were clean, and in tune.  Could tell she was having fun up there singing and that just made it better.  

I guess with all this babbling about her, I'm telling ya'll to go and have a listen to her.  You will not be disappointed.  

Even her avatar is cute...look:



Make sure you go and like her fb page: https://www.facebook.com/phoenixjmusic 

Remember to go search her and have a listen...Or I will hunt you down and virtually kill you!  jk!

Did you think I was gonna forget a shameless store plug?!?!? lolol

Go by and check out the store!




There's some new gestures in there and in the back of the store is the Freeber. Freebers right now are from Blake Shelton's Song "Boy's 'Round Here" They're AWESOME! I love them and use them as much as possible lol...

Leave me some feedback ya'll.  I'd love to hear from ya'll.  Do you have gesture suggestions? Gestures you'd like to see in the store?  Lemme know!  I do custom gestures of every shape and size so if you'd like one, send a detailed notecard of your gesture request to me! Anastasia Bergbahn and I'll be more than happy to make you one.  Wanna hear my gestures before you buy them? Stop by the store and have a listen to them or ask me and I'll send you some samples.  

Well until next time...Don't forget to go listen to Krysania!  

~Ana



No comments: