Sunday, May 5, 2013

♥slOOkers LOTD By G o S H ! 05.05.2013♥

 Happy Cinco De Mayo!!!





I haven't really been feeling like doin' much...so I gotta get my groove back.
Did go hang out at the Armadillo tonight...I Had a great time catching up with old friends..I hope to do it again soon. If ya'll get a chance...Go and check out The Flying Armadillo...Another Texas Native and awesomely decorated place. If you get a chance have a chat with the Owner Serra Seelowe...She's one of my oldest friends. Was really great to see her again.

OOoh G o S H ! is gonna be in the Ultimate Kawaii Hunt...so look for that. It'll be everything Kawaii!!! YAY!!!

I'm gonna offer a freeber of a couple of gestures that aren't even released in the stores yet...so keep a look out for that too!! YEAH!

I'll keep it short and sweet...Maybe I'll do some of those challenges or something to just at least keep bloggin...

Aight Aight...what am I wearin?!?!?!

Clothes:
*Mon Cheri*:: Cropped Top :: Flirtini 
{Mon Tissu} :: Cuffed Denim Shorts :: Medium Wash

Boots:
J's Western Boots

Hair:
Truth :: Liberty :: Swedish w/Roots 

Jewelry:
Maxi Gossamer :: Love Rocker :: Silver

Nails:
Jamman Jewels :: Ultra Mesh Rigged Fingernails


No comments: