Friday, December 2, 2016

**NEW** gosh! PhotoScene - Merry Kiss My Ass!!

╔═.★.═════════════════════════╗
                           G ᴏ S H !
  G o o d O l e S o u t h e r n H o s p i t a l i t y
╚═════════════════════════.★.═╝

I put out the Winter Wonderland, and then almost immediately made this Merry Kiss My Ass pose/photoscene.  Well since I'm not the best blogger... I kinda forgot to blog it, and I've already moved on to another Photoscene.  DOH!  I'm blogging it now though, so hope you enjoy!

Everything is included that you see in the photo:


 Items Included:
PhotoScene RezBox 

Items in PhotoScene RezBox:
Merry KissMyAss - All Things Shown Here: 
One Pose - 
 Standing in front of the Christmas tree and OOPS you got a lil tangled up in the lights.  There's a green Christmas GiftBox to sit on for the pose :o)

Instructions:
Rez the Rez Box & Touch it to Rez the PhotoScene.
You can either have it temporarily or permantly.  If you choose permanantly, Click the Save button or follow the instructions like Rezzing a house.. (IM Me if you have further questions)


Please feel free to add your own props and poses to it... I'm anxious to see what ya'll come up with!  

❤Anastasia Bergbahn - Aka The GoshLady! Aka Red Dirt Girl! 



Please join the gosh! Group on Flickr and show us your amazing Photos!!! 

Join our SL In-World group to keep up-to-date on New Releases, Promotions, Events, etc...
secondlife:///app/group/50760acf-772b-cd61-fe7e-78bc1f838ff5/about

Like us on Facebook -- Just because:

And Follow Us on Twitter - Again, Just Because :) 

No comments: