Saturday, September 2, 2017

**TWO New Releases** Bento Poses @ gosh!

*Channels her inner Sloth* HEY YOU GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have just returned from a 4,000 mile roadtrip. It was so much fun!  Now that I'm back, I put myself right back to work and I'm releasing A Couples Bento Photoscene & Single Bento Pose --

My first release was a suggested pose made by my Sissy and Best Friend Sapphire Harley!(I really dunno what I'd do without her).  So I aptly named it:  Sapphyfy Me!  It's a couples BENTO pose set & photoscene.





The next new release is a Single BENTO Pose - Am I Supergirl? It comes with the poseball and the animation for your own huds, and also a stylecard:




I'm not sayin' I'm Supergirl, but you've never seen Supergirl and Me in the same room at the same time...

I can also make custom poses!!!  IM Me In-World!

Love ya, Mean it! 


πŸ‡ΈπŸ‡­πŸ‡¦πŸ‡²πŸ‡ͺπŸ‡±πŸ‡ͺπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡Έ πŸ‡΅πŸ‡±πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¬πŸ‡Έ: 








No comments: