Saturday, June 13, 2015

♥Falling... The Series - 04 - The Arcade♥

So...I was sittin' here just mindin' my own bidness..you know...as I do...

All of a sudden RED comes rollin' up on his loud ass motorcycle...It scared the crap outta me.

I jumped up, got my foot caught in the Pink Flamingo Lamp that I got from THE ARCADE...Fell face first spilling my cereal and barely missing landing in it...Well Crap...




This is the photo I entered for the June 2014 Arcade Photo Contest :)  I've never entered any sort of photo contest on SL before...but I just loved all this stuff haha

What I'm Wearing:

PANTS - Zaara - Arpora Fishermans Pants - *Acid Trip* - June 2015 Arcade
BRA - Maitreya - Mesh Bra - Comes With Lara Body
SHOES - Zaara Janya Jeweled Sandals
JEWELRY - Zaara [GOA Party] - Friendship Bracelets

Hut and Scenery is from Zaara [GOA Party] @ The Arcade :) 

Follow me on Flickr!!!
Join  #SLSelfies @ Flickr
Join #SLSelfies @ Facebook
Add Me on Facebook
+AnastasiaBergbahn On Google

Love Ya'll, Mean It!!!
♥Ana






No comments: