Sunday, June 14, 2015

♥Falling... The Series - 05 - Supper Date♥

I decided that I'd be a good lil girlfriend and cook RED a nice lil supper...Well Janisbobanis called and I was sittin' on the ground sippin' some wine and talkin' to her on the phone...

All of a sudden I smelled the familiar burning smell.. "OH CRAP!!!"

Just as I got to my feet I slipped in some spilled milk on the floor.. Oh whatta mess it is...



Somehow I landed face down in the sink...Bless my heart...Guess we'll be gettin' takeout tonight, Red...

What I'm Wearing:

DRESS: Blueberry - Sophia - Side Split Dress - Aqua
SHOES: Essenz - Malibu
HAIR: Vanity Hair - Airwaves II

Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara

Follow me on Flickr!!!
Join  #SLSelfies @ Flickr
Join #SLSelfies @ Facebook
Add Me on Facebook
+AnastasiaBergbahn On Google

Love Ya'll, Mean It!!!
♥Ana


No comments: