Saturday, August 16, 2014

♥Ana's LOTD 08.16.2014♥

I'm channeling my inner Punky Brewster today.  I have an event today at Momo's with Juliette that's Best TV Character...Soooo Wallah!  I'm Punky Brewster!!!  I'm gonna be DJin' a couple of times today so if anyone would like to stop by and give us a holler...C'mon witcha badself! :o)  My first set is at my favoritest place in all of SL Momo's Surf Club.  We're gonna have $750L on the board so come and show us your favorite TV Character!!!  Include it in your LOTD? :o) I know wishful thinkin lolol...I think maybe two whole people read this anyway...

Ok well...Stop by Momo's and check us out!  I'll be playin' whatever I wanna haha! Then later tonight if you're not busy, stop by Redneck Rendezvous...It's gonna be Come As You are and Lila's gonna be my hostess!  We'll have $1000L on the board for that one and I'll be playin' a lotta hickhop, red dirt, country music YEEHAWWW YA'LL!!

Ok Ok so onto the good stuff :o)

------------------------------------
What I'm Wearing:
------------------------------------
Shirt: GizzA Tutu Rockin' Diva Shirt (Part of outfit)
Sweater: =Razor Blade=
Vest: Addams Down Vest
Pants: {Mon Tissu} Harlow's Cuffed
Leggins: .:VILLENA:. Polkadot Leggings
Hair: /Wasabi Pills/ Sugar Rush
Shoes: $$-NyTrO-$$ Chuck Street
Jewelry: Maxi Gossamer Various
Manicure: g o s h ! Purple Durple
-----------------------------------------
Location: g o s h !
------------------------------------------

Join my group on FB: #SLSelfies

Check out Momo's Surf Club


Stop by if ya'll wanna :o)
<3Ana
Post a Comment