Saturday, August 16, 2014

♥Ana's LOTD 08.16.2014♥

I'm channeling my inner Punky Brewster today.  I have an event today at Momo's with Juliette that's Best TV Character...Soooo Wallah!  I'm Punky Brewster!!!  I'm gonna be DJin' a couple of times today so if anyone would like to stop by and give us a holler...C'mon witcha badself! :o)  My first set is at my favoritest place in all of SL Momo's Surf Club.  We're gonna have $750L on the board so come and show us your favorite TV Character!!!  Include it in your LOTD? :o) I know wishful thinkin lolol...I think maybe two whole people read this anyway...

Ok well...Stop by Momo's and check us out!  I'll be playin' whatever I wanna haha! Then later tonight if you're not busy, stop by Redneck Rendezvous...It's gonna be Come As You are and Lila's gonna be my hostess!  We'll have $1000L on the board for that one and I'll be playin' a lotta hickhop, red dirt, country music YEEHAWWW YA'LL!!

Ok Ok so onto the good stuff :o)

------------------------------------
What I'm Wearing:
------------------------------------
Shirt: GizzA Tutu Rockin' Diva Shirt (Part of outfit)
Sweater: =Razor Blade=
Vest: Addams Down Vest
Pants: {Mon Tissu} Harlow's Cuffed
Leggins: .:VILLENA:. Polkadot Leggings
Hair: /Wasabi Pills/ Sugar Rush
Shoes: $$-NyTrO-$$ Chuck Street
Jewelry: Maxi Gossamer Various
Manicure: g o s h ! Purple Durple
-----------------------------------------
Location: g o s h !
------------------------------------------

Join my group on FB: #SLSelfies

Check out Momo's Surf Club


Stop by if ya'll wanna :o)
<3Ana

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I read your blog Ana :) hehe, so maybe 3 people now. ~~~ Ange xx

Unknown said...

I do too. I enjoy reading what's going on with other people in SL. You are very energetic and spirited in everything you take on. Just keep doing what you do, and having fun.

Dakota

Unknown said...

Thanks ya'll! :o) Dakota I do get very passionate about things...or maybe obsessed? Ha! I have been havin' a blast. I hope ya'll are havin' a good time too!