Saturday, August 23, 2014

♥Anastasia Bergbahn's ALS Ice Bucket Challenge♥

Everyone's been seeing the ALS Ice Bucket Challenge that's been all over the FB Feeds right?  Well I've been challenged by Crul Nightfire & Summer Amaranth to take the ALS Ice Bucket Challenge in SL.  Of course I jumped on the opportunity!  I've been wanting to learn how to make videos with SL and put on Youtube for a good while now, so no time like the present...

I accepted the challenge...

And now I challenge JanisJoplin Delicioso, Brea Skytower, DJ TK, Treeguy Haystack, Tommy Xue, Ari Dimanovic, and everyone down at Momo's Surf Club!

I'm just learning to do videos lol so go easy on me Siskel & Ebert!

Now I'm anxious and would like to see ya'lls ALS Ice Bucket Challenges in SL too!!  And...if anyone wants to teach me all about makin' videos and such I'd be much obliged lolol...

Let some new adventures begin...


<3Ana


No comments: