Tuesday, August 5, 2014

♥g o s h ! 08.04.2014: JanisBoBanis♥

*Rollin' up myself a Bloggin' Blunt*

I woke up and logged on this mornin' to find that JanisBoBanis had been workin' on the railroad all night...Lemme tell ya'll a lil bit about my JanisBoBanis...

We all have our BFFs and some of us, including myself have more than one BFF.  The internet has made the world such a smaller place.  It's brought people into our lives that otherwise we'd probably never know the other existed.  I've gained some pretty amazing friends over here in this little virtual world we know as Second Life.  So so so many people put on their profiles how they keep SL out of RL and vice versa if someone can't differentiate the two, then they probably won't be my friend anyway, but it's really hard to keep these friendships from trickling over into our "Real Lives".  I have a few besties...Some that even though our "SLives" have taken different paths still nothing breaks that bond...but then there's JanisJoplin Delicioso.  She's my BFF FOREVER!  She's my person.  We are so in tune with one another that she showed up at my set tonight at Momo's Surf Club wearing the EXACT same thing as me.  We didn't plan it.



We so fancy huh?  We're awesome even when we don't mean to be lol.  She's the most amazing woman I've never met.  We've known each other roughly SIX years!  This woman knows me inside and out (Not lesbianistically).  Met her one mornin' while Tree and I were hangin' out at Serra's Flyin' Armadillo.  We became fast friends and it's been one hell of a ride.  We're like a digital Thelma & Louise (Minus the dyin' & Butt sex part).  The female pixel forms of Jimmy Fallon & Justin Timberlake hashtag #lolololololololololololololololololol.  She's like the fruit to my loop.  The sugar to my smack.  Frost to my flake. The cocoa to my puff (ok that one sounds dirty).  I think you get the drift though right?  We're like Iona and Andie Walsh (Wonders who will get that reference)!  She really has stuck by me through thick and thin.  We laugh.  We cry.  We bitch. We gossip. I pushed her away because of Deke...She was one of the main ones besides my kids that he would threaten...I don't think he could've done anything really, but I wasn't taking anymore chances with him.  Thankfully, I was able to get away from him and she was awesome, came right back when I needed her most.  Didn't even skip a beat. I will never spend another day without her in my life (still non-lesbianistically).  We're TWO BROKE BITCHES and that's just fine with me :o)


What I'm Wearing:
Bathrobe: [K] Spa Collection - Pink 
Hair: .Ploom. Recycled
Jewelry: Maxi Gossamer 
Manicure: g o s h ! Fingers & Toesies - Pink Tipsy

≡εïз≡εïз≡≡εïз≡≡εïз≡εïз≡≡εïз≡
♥لαηίѕ ✚ Åηα 〓 ƁƑƑ Ƒᴏʀε√εʀ!!♥
≡εïз≡εïз≡≡εïз≡≡εïз≡εïз≡≡εïз≡

No comments: