Friday, August 8, 2014

♥Falling... The Series - 01♥

Here's to falling...

On your face...

On your ass...

But not in love.  I'm gonna close that door.  I let him in.  He destroyed it.  That's that...

So I guess what I will do is start another blog series.  Ok if you haven't seen the staged "fall" photos: Check out Sandro Giordano's Instagram
I've decided to do an SL version with my avatar and perhaps avatars of my friends...This is something that we can all do...You can do it too :o) If you'd like to accept this challenge...and that would be pretty freakin' cool if someone accepts the challenge lol :o)

I'll include what I'm wearing, but this is more artistic than anything I suppose.  I just thought it would be fun.

Birthday Gurl...

I baked a glorious cake for JanisBoBanis' Birthday, got some balloons and other decorations.  Made sure that my camera was charged.  Was setting up in our little place.  I remembered that I needed to grab the cake and take it down to the table...next thing I knew...BAM! My face is in the cake!





What I'm Wearing:
Dress: .:AVALE:. Didre Lola

Hair: Truth Noemi Light Blonde
Shoes: Dirty Princess Glamour Couture Princess Heels
Jewelry: Earthstones Laraine
Manicure: g o s h ! Fingers & Toesies Pink Tipsy

Pose: ROQUAI
Camera: Tee*fy 


Well I guess I'm a real clutzaroonie.  That's ok, JanisBoBanis will understand.  I hope you have a very Merry Birthday!  Sorry I crushed your cake :o/  I <3 you, Soul Sista!

Love, 

<3Ana

Add me on FB: Anastasia Bergbahn

Like g o s h ! on FB

Also..Join my #SLSelfies group on FB and post your LOTD or Blog Posts :o)

No comments: